Please find below some tips and tricks to help you prepare for and complete your assessment(s)
- Make sure you are in a quiet place with as few distractions and interruptions as possible.
- Please ensure that your system meets minimum requirements as mentioned in your test invitation email.
- Reboot your computer before test day or right before you connect to take your exam.
- Close all programs and tabs before starting the test. Please ensure that no other tab/Window is opened during the test.
- Read all instructions carefully.
- Leave your computer whilst in the middle of a timed test, the timer will keep ticking away.
- Switch to any other tabs or window during assessment.
- Share content or copying content of online assessments.
- Use calculators (except for numerical assessments) or any electronic device.
- Try to login just before the deadline ends.
- Leave test in between without completing it